Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Change of Name

You may have noticed (or maybe not!) the name of my blog has changed. Why? because I'm sure I have sent you all to sleep by now! Its been a while so I guess I should start where I left off....The Inauguration...what can I say....FABULOUS. He really feels to me like a Global President, how I would LOVE to work for him in the area of disability *sigh* Watching him walk down the steps before being announced I was thinking "Please don't do a John Key!" The aforementioned NZ Prime Minister did a speech for Chinese New Year and then proceeded to fall down the steps of the stage returning to his seat and breaking his arm in two places! (although this wasn't discovered till the next day!) Thankfully Obama got through smoothly, although what was with the supreme jude getting the oath wrong?

Its been a busy couple of weeks, including my first 2 2 day weeks but in true CCS form I'm already a half day ahead of myself LOL Never fear though coz I will take that time off when I go for a swimming assesment next week.

We have had more hot weather which has been fantastic for the World Buskers Festival which finished today. Went 3 times in total and saw some brilliant acts although one thing is for sure - none of them have CP *that* is for sure!

My car is on the way that is if the funding agency can pay the right caryard this week. I thought it was taking an age and rang them to hear this explanation "Oh we sent the cheque to the wrong PO Box number." OK so they say that paitence is a virtue so fingers crossed for this week

Now for my other vice - you know I like music well now its time to hear about TV. I love my MYSKY HD recorder!! Tonight for instance is the Austrailian Open Final (GO Fed Ex!) and a NZ/Aust ODI and the start of another season of 24 - all on at the same time! 24 is a must record and think I will just flick between the other 2. and then I have work in the morning EEK!

No comments: