Thursday, January 1, 2009

What to do when one can't sleep!

And its now 2009 and the start of day 2 already

Feeling a little frustrated as I finally bought an iPhone on New Year's Eve - what a mission that turned out to be but yep *Finally* got the phone and yesterday (Jan 1) I decided to delete my songs on my iRiver so I can sell it on TradeMe well that turned out easier then I thought BUT I also decided to delete Skype while I was at it and the webcam thing as I never use them, and somewhere in the middle of all that I lost all sound to my computer! I didn't think I went anywhere near a sound card but there you go!

So that puts all my plans for updated iTunes on hold, listening to music on iPhone/iPod and downloading cool songs and ringtones GRRR. Not only that but now that I have deleted everything off the iRiver I have no music to listen too when out walking *GASP*

On the good side of things though the iPhone is awesome. I already have appointments in the calendar and made notes/lists, lets hope I can get it running to its full potential soon - I haven't used my computer guy for a while so fingers crossed that he is still in that line of work...

Oh and I loved PRETTY WOMAN last night too.

Happy New Year

No comments: